Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spend Less

Day 2 of my new life as a spendthrift.  So far, I have spent 60 cents outright - on a can of soda to alleviate my caffeine headache.  I really wanted to get something hot for lunch, but absolutely did not let myself leave the office to make the deposits until I had eaten my PB&J and a brownie.  Not sure what today has cost me in rent/utilities/fuel for the car.  Maybe I'll count that out another day to see how much working translates into putting money in my coffers.  In the current state of things, I know it will be a good long while before working will yield enough for savings.

Babysitter, anyone?

So far the money diet hasn't exactly been a nutritional diet - losing weight would be a great side effect of eliminating unnecessary spending.  I don't need KFC, I'll just eat my own body fat!  (Plenty of it for now!)

I'm pretty good at sticking to a plan for the first few days - but then splurging out of frustration and boredom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment