Thursday, December 2, 2010

Addictions

Caffeinated soda
Gas Station Cheese filled breadsticks
Baked Lays

I just really can't make these any cheaper folks!  I've splurged twice already.  Went out for dinner last night instead of making myself go home and eat out of the pantry.  $10 bucks gone . . . thanks McAllister's potatoes and sweet tea.  Apparently, I'm feeling carb-loading-rific lately.  This morning, I grabbed 2 breadsticks and some baked lays when all I really needed was a caffeine kick.  $4 more bucks gone.  

$14 doesn't feel like a lot, right?  More than an hour of work though.  And about $14 that I can't afford.  I put it all on my debit card though.  So YAY!  I'm not paying 30% interest on it!  However, I am paying for what I already bought last month.  The whole thing is making my head spin.

At least last night I broke up with my internet provider.  It was a clean break - I said no thank you, they disconnected me, and I didn't get an extra charge for discontinuing services!  I may even get $50 bucks back since I pre-paid for December.  Hope the cute guy behind the counter was telling the truth.  Thanks for the 2 great years of anywhere internet connection, Verizon.  The services were lovely, just waaaay to expensive to maintain.  Thank goodness my computer died anyway so I don't feel bad about not having the internet at home anymore. . . now the question is do I try and get my computer repaired?  Or just live with it dead and call it modern art?

No comments:

Post a Comment