Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love-ing

Not everything on here has to be about money and negativity, right?

I am loving my new-found method of using eye shadow and a skinny brush as eye liner.  I know that this is a method that has been around for a while, but I finally got into it!  I love the dark eye shadow line I can put on with my new thin and angled brush thingy - yay for fun christmas presents!   and the instruction cards that come with them!   I'm so excited to define my eyes without having to tug on them the way traditional eye liner makes me.

Also, we are having a goooorgeous break in the weather which means it is safe to once again walk around in heels.  My winter wardrobe was jeans, boots, and warm layers on top.  Now, I do work in an office (albeit a pretty casual one) so I felt underdressed compared to the deep cherry desk and framed art on the wall!  It is amazing how simply wearing heels makes me feel prettier and classier.

And necklaces!  I've been having more fun accessorizing, and am making sure I either wear a bold necklace, heels, or a fun scarf as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment