Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I forgot about the Caffeine!!!!

Official day 2 of not buying breakfast - partial success.  I left the house knowing that my free pastry from panera was waiting for me - and did not actually follow through on my thoughts to set up the timer on my coffee pot.

So I stopped for gas and bought a soda.  I didn't even really want a soda since it is a chilly fake-spring day - I wanted coffee but it is more expensive! 

I may have forgotten to explain/define exactly what this step accomplishes on my list of goals - to save calories and money and bc I admire people who get up in the morning and do stuff around the house before leaving for work.  I really want to become someone I admire instead of someone who feels guilty for her shortcomings on a regular basis.

So - will continue working on this whole breakfast-at-home thing. 

And let's celebrate how awesome I was last night - I both did dishes AND cleared the drain on my bathtub AND cleaned it.  A slow moving drain will cause a bathtub to get ridiculously dirty.  Yes, flowing water carries away your scum.  No, the scum on a slow-draining tub doesn't look clean, even if I do after showering.  I feel like an accomplished grownup whenever I tackle routine cleaning projects. 

Tomorrow, I'll contemplate posting the entire list of my goals.  I'm torn between putting them up here - on one hand, it will help me stay focused / on the other, a list can tend to make me feel overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment