Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Money Diet Fail

You know those nights, where it is 11pm and you're starving and the only thing in the fridge is Greek yogurt or Hormel pepperoni?

This was me last night - I'm starrrrving!  I want cheeeeeese!  I tried microwaving some frozen veggies, but without cream cheese or provel cheese or any meat to be had in the house (hmm didn't consider frozen veggies and pepperoni. . . maybe next night of desperation).  I didn't have time to run to the grocery store before it closed because of an assignment I had put off which was due at midnight.  And let's be honest, I didn't feel like going back in the car and out. 

Soooo I ordered a pizza.  and not any discount pizza.  name-brand-$15-bc-I-like-multiple-toppings pizza.   Proud of myself for not getting the 2 liter soda to go along with it.  So angry with myself for such a lame move.  

I really do not have this whole eating on a budget idea down.  Know that I make terrible decisions when underfed.  Need guru.  And need to crave yogurt before it goes bad.  I'm thinking yogurt for lunch tomorrow!  With a side of pepperoni.  Get psyched tastebuds, it's gonna be interesting.

At least I have some leftover pizza for tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment